Regardless of your passion, you can be sure we will be right there with you every step of the way. A lot goes into making Payless ShoeSource a great place to work. Most of what makes us great is you! If you want to be a part of a company with passionate people who work hard and always want to "do the right thing", it's time to make Payless your perfect fit.
|Title:||Social Media Specialist|
What better way to spend your day?
If you love all things social why not turn your passion into a career? Make your mark on the virtual world as the Payless ShoeSource
Social Media Analyst. Work with one of the top brands worldwide and take our marketing efforts to a new level.
This position is crucial to building relationships with our key consumers by interacting, supporting and implementing strategies in coordination with the E-Commerce Director and other key stakeholders for the organization. This person is dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated! #Selfie #findyourfithere
Summary of Position: The successful candidate will be a key contributor in building and executing the Payless social strategy. Serving as the central point of contact and a single point of responsibility for all things social media, in partnership with both internal and agency resources, the candidate will be tasked with creating and executing social media strategy with a tiered responsibilities protocol to drive customer engagement.
- Lead growth in the social media space through customer response, analysis, reporting, and segmentation, with objectives centered around driving customer engagement, increasing social share of voice, increasing positive sentiment and driving more channel traffic.
- Provide industry expertise and guidance to the organization.
- Establish brand voice consistency across the social media space.
- Develop customized response models, leveraging knowledge from multiple departments within the company.
- Develop and lead coordination of cross-functional response team (Customer Service, Legal, HR, Merchandising, Buying, etc.)
- Monitor Facebook/Twitter inbound customer inquiries, comments and respond to posts that fall with agreed upon protocol.
- Develop metrics to quantify Payless social media identity and generate reports on adhoc, weekly, and/or monthly basis that are linked with key business goals and objectives.
- Develop tactics to increase use of Payless video in the social space.
- 1-3 years of social media experience preferred.
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing.
- Passion for the social and interactive space.
- Strong understanding of current and emerging social media platforms.
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical, and strategic skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- A team player with the ability to communicate with cross-functional partners and senior-level executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree required.